Fire Warden Training is carried out under guidelines of AS 3745-2010. This session is mostly about how the Emergency Planning Committee (EPC) formed for the building can act as a team in the event of emergency. The primary duty of the EPC is to ensure that all occupants can evacuate the building in a safe and timely manner. This can only be achieved with a properly trained wardens and area wardens designated for the emergency situation.
Our qualified trainer will help you right from the beginning, starting from forming Emergency Planning Committee (EPC) up to a detailed Fire Warden Training session.
FIRE WARDEN TRAINING FOR BUSINESSES
Following topics are generally covered in the training session
– Reference to NSW OHS Legislation 2011
– Roles of the warden team
– Colour identification for warden team
– Actions in different emergency situations
– Control of assembly point
– R.A.C.E. standing fire orders
– Evacuation Drill & debrief
- The trainer carries out a site inspection prior to commencing the first session at each site
- A report detailing the results and recommendations
- Training is carried out at the client’s facilities. A suitable room to carry out the training is required.
- Maximum of 15 per training session is recommended
- Duration of each session is approximately 2 hour
- Record of Training will be issued.
SPS Fire And Safety offers quality fire products that gives you a powerful defence against fire.
We also offer fire extinguisher training, servicing and maintenance and a full range of fire protection services.contact our company